An exciting opportunity has arisen for Subsidence Expert based Nationally for a large insurance loss adjusters that provide property claims handling and claims workflow technologies to insurers, brokers and other property service organisations across the UK.
Role will be (around 80% desk based, 20% field based).
You will be Responsible for the overall technical control and decision making on a portfolio of subsidence claims.
This will involve making accurate and timely decisions (including signing off all subsidence reports and validations prior to issuing to clients) and producing project plans for all claims to achieve the optimum balance of cost, time and customer satisfaction.
The role will also be key in the development of proactive processes in the Subsidence team, including the implementation into the business and staff training.
This role is the technical point of referral for the Subsidence Team and will involve true innovative input to the future of the subsidence service.
Key Accountabilities include but not exhaustive :
1. The role is to be the technical referral point for claims managed by the Claim manager.
2. To develop and train the Claim Managers and Administrator to competent Claim Management level, so that they can fully understand and run a subsidence claim from cradle to grave
(including preparation of SI/Arb/CCTV/Monitoring/Arb instructions and their interpretation), with minimal support.
3. To take ownership for and manage all technical aspects of the subsidence claim management process.
3. To take the final decision on the accuracy of all validation reports and develop the project management plan for all valid claims, working closely with the Subsidence Claims Coordinators and Management Team.
4. To ensure sufficiently detailed and accurate reports are submitted at all times
5. To take ownership of the management of the technical elements of the process
This is a home bassed role
Hours of work are flexible. The hours may differ from week to week according to business need - 37.5 hours per week as a minimum.
Qualifications and Experience:
Candidates require 5 or more GCSE's (C Grade or above) including English and Maths.
Previous high level Customer Service experience
Deep knowledge and extensive experience of the principals involved in the construction, repair and maintenance of domestic buildings is essential, within the subsidence area.
General building knowledge advantageous but not essential
CII Qualified to Cert CII level - highly desirable but not essential.
This company is offer amazing benefits- some of which are listed below
Plus compnay car
Workplace Pension Schemes
From 28 days Holiday - Including Bank Holidays.
Employee of Month
Happy Birthday - Have your birthday off!
Purchase three Additional days holiday Available to purchase via salary sacrifice.
Up to three Charity Days off - Spend three days per annum volunteering or on charity events.
Death in Service & Income Protection After 3 years' service.
Beach Day - Enjoy the summer sun with an extra day off between the dates of 1st June and 31st August!
Recommend a Friend - Receive a £500 bonus when recommending a friend.
PLUS LOTS MORE