SEMH Teaching Assistant Required - Bradford
Are you an experienced SEMH teaching assistant in and around Bradford? We at Teaching Personnel are working with a SEND School who support secondary and further education pupils who have mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities throughout the City of Bradford. The provision offer help and support within their mental health rehabilitation and recovery services and their aim is to make a positive difference to the lives of their pupils by building essential community links and strategies that support the re-integration into the wider community through working in partnership with each individual, their families and support network.
The provision is currently looking for teaching assistant's to start from September. The ideal candidate should have the following experience or qualities:
• Experienced teaching assistant, working with SEN
• Experience working with Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 or further education pupils
• Experience working on a 1:1 or small group basis
• Experience working with pupils with mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety or with those with addiction's or who self-harm - although this is not a pre - requisite
• You must be caring and empathetic Hello Education are be able to offer a friendly, reliable and professional service along with the following benefits:
• Top rates of pay
• An experienced and dedicated specialist consultant
• Career support and advice
•This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to children's lives; if this sounds like you then do not hesitate in making contact with ourselves
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.