Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Azure Cloud, c £ (Apply online only) + benefits. Mainly home based with occasional trips to the office near Basingstoke, Hampshire.
In this technically challenging and hands on role you will ensure deployments are achieved consistently, optimally and in a timely manner for all internal and external customers. You will review and improve process and automate where possible. The role will require excellent technical skills and you will provide advice and guidance in many areas, including design and process automation.
This is a hands-on and strategic senior technical role, working in a growth area of the business. It is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join an expanding business, utilise their Azure skills and experience, and help drive process automation.
Duties and responsibilities include -
• Deliver approved configuration deployments to customer environments.
• Support and deliver deployments to internal environments.
• Recommend automation opportunities during the build process.
• Implement infrastructure security and resilience standards.
• Optimisation and configuration management.
• Adopt a continuous improvement mentality for all build processes.
• Public cloud architecture and design principles and Public cloud migrations and deployments
• Azure Cloud skills.
• Broad 3rd Line and Escalated support skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Server & Desktops)
• Clustering principles
• Active Directory Domain Services (DNS, GPO, Replication etc.)
• Experience of virtualization (VMWARE\Hyper-V)
• Network subnets and IP addressing
• Backup and DR strategies
This is fantastic opportunity to join a growing team. You must have excellent Azure skills to be considered for this role. Salary is likely to be in the range of £ (Apply online only) + benefits. The role can be predominantly home based with travel to the office near Basingstoke occasionally. If you would like more details please send your Cv for a full brief. Interviews to be held soon