Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a TPA who are presently recruiting for Senior Pensions Administrators - Home based
TO APPLY FOR THESE ROLE YOU MUST HAVE DB PENSIONS ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCESNR PENSIONS ADMIN - TO 35KSkills and experience
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have PENSIONS EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
- At least 3 years in a DC or DB pension role
- At least one PMI qualification or equivalent, or willing to study for one.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to express complicated ideas in a concise and clear way.
- Ability to calculate pensions and interpret scheme rules
- Meticulous attention to details ensuring work is produced to a high standard
- Good awareness of legislative issues
- Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously, in line with the responsibilities that the role requires
- Ability to meet client SLAs, contribute to good practice
- TEAM LEADER - TO 40K
- The main purpose of the role is to manage a team of administrators, your role will be hands on supervising and coaching team members and ensuring high service standards are met.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting, developing and monitoring performance
- Ensuring the team maintains a high level of service and complies with standard procedure
- Dealing with non-standard queries
- Managing the smooth take-on of new admin clients
- Providing monthly updates to client managers on projects and take a lead in complex work
- Controlling workflow, allocation of work and leading team meetings
- Identifying recruitment and resource needs
- Challenge processes, identify and discuss improvements
- Work with the Administration Manager to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs
- Be involved in the strategic direction of the Firm
Skills and experience
- At least 7 years in a DB pensions administration role, preferably with a third-party administrator
- At least 1 year's line management experience
- Ability to motivate team members of all levels and lead by example
- Progression in a PMI qualification or equivalent, or willing to study for one.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to express complicated ideas in a concise and clear way
- Ability to calculate complex pensions and interpret scheme rules
- Awareness of legislative issues
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to meet client SLAs and contribute to good practice
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies