Strategy Analyst | Big Data / Market Analysis | Nottingham
Are you a Data Analyst who is looking to move in to a commercial role where you'll be assessing market information that will have a critical impact on key business decisions?
You will working closely with company Directors - providing them with insightful information based on market and competitor data that will allow the business to make sound investment decisions. It's a great opportunity to get some fantastic achievements on your CV.
You'll be working for a smaller subsidiary which is part of a huge global brand - meaning you'll get really good visibility up to Director level whilst still maintaining strong progression opportunities.ROLE OVERVIEW
- Big volume data manipulation - extracting data from multiple sources and presenting using data visualisation tools (Power BI)
- Sit in on board meetings - presenting market and competitor information that will allow the business to make informed commercial decisions
- Create analytical models to support forecasting and KPI reporting
- Work with the marketing team to assess the impact of their content from a data perspective
- Write reports to support with strategic planning
- Graduate with a strong academic background in business / economics / marketing / data related degree
- Exposure to data tools beneficial (SQL, tableau, powerBI)