Business Travel Consultants, we have a unique opportunity to take your skills in-house and work for a security service provider, within their corporate travel team. This company is an established business within offshore industries, of over 150 staff in 7 global locations. Offering a competitive salary £23k -£30k pa, along with additional benefits this is a rare opportunity. Ideally this role will be based in their Herefordshire offices, but consideration will be to candidates seeking hybrid working (2 days from home and 3 days in the office)!
- Search and confirm travel reservations for both corporate and marine travellers
- Provide best price applicable to each individual traveller
- Excellent knowledge and application of travel supplier rules
- Provide the customer with the required industry information, such as low fares, exchange costs and penalties
- Fulfil all requests regarding necessary regulations (Covid, visas, transit restrictions, passports, etc.)
- Working as a team to provide excellent customer service, through verbal and written communication.
- Accurately entering all bookings onto the reservations system and internal company software.
- Issuance of key booking documents, (tickets, voids, refunds, hotels etc).
You will have at least two years travel industry experience, making reservations on a GDS, ideally Amadeus, but conversion possible. This role is ideally to be working from offices near Hereford, but consideration will be given to hybrid working with 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.THE PACKAGE:
- Annual Leave: 25 days per annum plus public holidays
- Working hours: 8:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m., 8:30 a.m. to 17:30 p.m., or 9:00 a.m. to 18:00 p.m., Monday through Friday as agreed within your team. Out of hours support required, from home approximately one week in six, with TOIL provided.
- Salary is £23k - £30k pa dependent on experience.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. For further information call or contact