Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Product Marking Specialist to join their Quality team based at their head office in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. This new and important, permanent role is offered with a competitive package plus benefits.
Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading hand, power tool and equipment distributors? With over 42 years of experience in the industry, our clientare a preferred choice for professionals within the automotive, construction, agricultural, motorcycle, industrial and engineering market sectors.
Your responsibilities as a Product Marking Specialistwill include but may not be limited to:
- Reviewing and defining all product markings and box artwork requirements for their extensive range of Automotive products.
- Advising on applicable UK, EU and International standards for the same range of products
What they're looking for in their Product Marking Specialist:
- A technical background in mechanical and/or electrical engineering
- A general understanding of UK, EU and International standards
- The ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- The ability to read and understand technical and statutory documents
- Knowledge of the framework of Quality Standards and legislation e.g. Battery Regulations, Low Voltage Directive, RoHS, CE marking, Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive and Machinery Directive
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to work autonomously
- An understanding of, or interest in the range of products
Benefits their Product Marking Specialist will receive:
- Competitive salary, plus bonus
- Holidays rising to 25 days (after qualifying period)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Health cash plan
- Staff discount and Dellonda products
- Free on-site parking
If you are interested in becoming their Product Marking Specialist and you feel your skill sets and experience match the above criteria then click 'apply' today, they'd love to hear from you!