PR & Communications Coordinator
£28,000 - £30,000
An international law firm with amazing offices in the heart of the City are currently looking to recruit PR & Communications Coordinator to join the team and support building the firm's profile and winning new work and strengthening client relationships.
The PR & Communications Coordinator's role will include:
- Assist in delivering proactive PR plans including pitching, drafting of materials and supporting on campaigns
- Manage, review and report on press coverage
- Preparing press releases, briefing documents, media lists and forward planning lists to assist with outreach
- Oversee key legal directories submissions and key awards entries
- Manage the dissemination of credentials, results and successes around the business
- Previous experience within a similar PR & Communications Coordinator role
- Understanding of what makes a strong news story and what journalists are looking for
- A motivated self-starter with a great eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work well under pressure
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114