£25,000 - £35,000Job reference:
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Dorset to join a Financial Planning firm.
Our client is a well-established practice with over 15 years experience as an accredited financial planning practice. They work with HNW clients and specialise in a unique financial planning process which delivers exceptional results to their clients.
They've a fantastic office culture, a passionate team which is motivated to ensuring everyone is succeeding, progressing and growing! They want to create a positive different to each clients lives and truly note that every employee plays an integral part in making this happen!
Your role will involve, working with the financial planners and the back office team to assist with recommendations. You will ensure every element is implemented correctly and in a timely manner.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the clients financial situations
- Undertaking technical research and financial analysis to allow the planners to identify solutions
- Attend clients meetings and write minutes
- Prepare for client meetings
- Use cash flow modelling tools to prepare a lifestyle financial plan
- Answer technical queries from clients and planners
- Prepare compliant suitability letters
- Work alongside the back office team to ensure recommendations are implemented
Skills and experience required:
- Salary up to £35,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Working from home: 2 days a week
- Pension: employers match up to 5% contributions
- Performance related bonus
- Holiday allowance: 33 days inc bank holiday
- Full exam support and development training up to Chartered if desired
About Recruit UK:
- Diploma in Financial Services
- Experience as a paraplanner
- You will have the ambition to become chartered ideally
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Experience with writing reports, cash flow forecasting and investment analysis
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Financial Advice firm based in Dorset on a Paraplanner role.Our commitment to you:
Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
Never pester you.Additional information:
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.