Knowledge Graph Engineers
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Remote, 1-2 days in London when restrictions ease
Knowledge Graph engineer to work in team developing a number of "app" offerings related to data and process management. Tasks across the team involve:
- Operationalising SPARQL queries
- Developing and deploying Python mathematic algorithms
- RDF conversion of data inputs
- Support with automation of test and deployment
Required Skills: (candidate must have relevant experience in 3 of the below):
- Ability to query and optimize queries on metadata captured and maintained in an RDF graph database using SparQL .
- Ability to design and run network mathematics packages in Python or similar (e.g. NetworkX, Vectors, Clustering etc...)
- Ability to automate deployment of code and infrastructure in a scalable manner using Jenkins.
- Understanding of data management concepts such as Authorised Sourcing, Data Quality management, Data Lineage, Data Cataloguing.
- Ability to measure and challenge completeness and quality of data.
- Experience with converting sources to RDF compliant structures.
- Graph Database analytics and development (SparQL)
- Network Mathematics (Python)