We are looking for a full time 1st Line Support to join our team in Hedge End!
Working hours will be Monday to Friday (shift based) and 2 Saturdays in 4 with a salary of up to £18,500
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at NetPay, the business bringing revolution to the UK card payments industry focusing on system innovation and service excellence delivering card payment solutions to the wholesale, reseller and corporate channel. The business is looking for a skilled, dedicated and ambitious team member to support our customers with technical support queries and make their experiences the best they possibly can be.1st Line Support Responsibilities:
1st Line Support Requirements:
- Be the first point of contact via phone, emails and webchat for new and existing customers taking ownership of their requests from start to full resolution.
- Liaise with our resellers, merchants, and colleagues internally to ensure we capture all the necessary information to support our customers with a focus on technical support for card terminals and online payment services.
- Working with our partners including terminal manufacturers and banking gateway providers as required to establish services and resolve challenges on behalf of our resellers and merchants.
- Support order fulfilment including dispatching stock from site following important pre-dispatch checks.
- Updating our internal systems through the stages of order, keeping our customers informed at every stage.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with colleagues and other teams in the business to ensure we deliver upon our customers' expectations.
- A well-structured individual that can plan and manage their time effectively, being efficient and organised is essential.
- Preferable ambition to progress in the business as it grows.
- Can recognise and discuss additional services that may suite customers to enhance the service offered.
If you think you are suitable for this 1st Line Support role, please apply now!
- Passionate about delivering the best customer experience possible.
- Ability to take ownership of customer requests and work with colleagues and other departments to ensure we deliver upon our customers' requirements and expectations.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Well-structured and organised, able to prioritise work.
- Proactive, tenacious, committed and hungry to succeed.
- Strategic Thinking - Considers the longer-term impact of day to day decisions.
- Accountability - Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business.
- Problem Solving and Analysis - Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis is required.
- Teamwork and Collaboration - High sense of ownership and urgency to get the job done and deliver upon the objectives and goals of the business.
- Customer Focus - Makes and meets internal customer commitments understanding that their requirements are what drive those of the business.