Call Handler - Wakefield - £9.00-£10 per hour (minimum) - 30 hours per week Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be the first point of contact of communication with patients, patients' relatives, healthcare professionals and other callers
- You will be responsible for recording patients demographics and basic clinical information, you will assess their condition and ensure they are directed to the most appropriate healthcare professional or end disposition
- You will provide assessment, basic advice, and health information to patients, supporting them to access the appropriate level of care including advice to manage their symptoms at home.
What you need to do now
- Excellent telephone manner
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 3 GCSE's (A*-C and needs to include Maths and English) or relevant customer service experience
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.