Teacher of ICT and Computer Science - Lewisham
Do you have the vision and energy that can inspire others?
Can you deliver ICT and Computer Science to all abilities across KS4 and KS5 academic and vocational pathways? A particular working knowledge of BTEC courses would be an advantage.
Can you implement MS TEAMS and online learning tools within lessons where necessary to meet the diverse needs of learners?
Tradewind Recruitment are seeking a Teacher of ICT and Computer Science who has the subject knowledge, skills and determination to make a significant contribution to an already thriving and popular subject area. This school, located in Lewisham are looking to recruit a Teacher of ICT and Computer Science who is passionate about their subject area and committed to securing excellent outcomes for children of all abilities. As a highly dedicated and innovative professional, you will join a dynamic team of teaching and associate staff, all determined to ensure that the school maintains its reputation for excellence.
Students are keen to learn and are a real pleasure to teach. High quality teaching and learning are absolute priorities which leads to outstanding results. Outcomes for GCSEs are outstanding with a year on year upward P8 trajectory, placing them in the top 10% nationally for progress. Their thriving Sixth Form, which is in the top 12% of schools for A-Level results, offers both A-Level and Vocational pathways and boasts an excellent success rate in University applications.To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be a Teacher of ICT and Computer Science who holds QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Have excellent knowledge of the ICT and Computer Science curriculum.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact David at Tradewind on or email
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer