Candidates interested in this role will be educated to degree level or similar within a marketing related field.
The job purpose is to manage and optimise all content (website and social media), lead campaign planning to include ATL / TTL campaigns.
You will be required to write copy, to do research and design on content. You will need to stay up to date on SEO best practice, use web analytics to monitor the performance of website campaigns and also against digital lead generation and brand awareness.
- Candidates will write email marketing campaigns
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Assist with paid media campaigns, which includes liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Oversee in-house testing and user research
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be able to demonstrate their experience in social media channels, including YouTube, Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Own transport is required.