Insurance Claims Handler
Working from Home (permanent)
We are looking for experienced Claims Handlers who want to work with a company who have some impressive plans for the future. This company pride themselves on service levels for their clients who typically sit in the top 20 of insurers globally. They have a clear vision for growth and 2020/21 has not limited that.
The role and responsibilities;
- You will be responsible for processing property insurance claims after FNOL right the way through to settlement in accordance with service levels agreed with clients to ensure the best outcomes for clients, policyholders and third parties.
- Communication with policyholders, clients, Loss Adjusters and suppliers will be central to the role along with recording every aspect of each claim on claims management system.
- Providing assistance and advice to all stakeholders where necessary, answering inbound calls from policyholders and clients wishing to register a claim, accurately logging new claim details.
- Ensuring claims are processed in a timely manner.
- Scheduling an in-house work force to attend customer locations and confirming with customers.
- Obtaining relevant documentation for the assessment of the claim including claim forms, photographs, third party reports, receipts/proof of purchase etc.
Knowledge and Skills;
- Motivated, able to self start, very willing to learn
- Comfortable working remotely, but with a collaborative team ethic
- Able to operate to agreed deadlines
- Open to engaging with the team, learning as you go
- Analytical mindset, able to evaluate facts and recommend appropriate decisions
- Due to the nature of the work attention to detail is key
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to schedule and workflow internal resources
- Able to understand and work to business key performance indicators
- Articulate knowledge of excellent customer service handling
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance claims is preferable
- Insurance claims experience desirable (Property/Subsidence/Drainage)
- CII FIT preferable
- Full time permanent contract
- Laptop & headset for home working
- Training & career progression available
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent flexible benefits package