Social Media Manager - FaceGym - LondonThe Brand:
Uniquely positioned at the intersection of beauty, wellness
FaceGym is the world's first gym studio for the face, whether in our Studios, virtually online or at home - offering a range of high-impact facial workouts which employ the latest cutting-edge technology and in-depth application techniques combined with high-performance skincare products to lift, sculpt, tone and tighten facial muscles.Who We're Looking For:
As the Social Media Manager, you'll lead our social media strategy to boost visibility and customer and client engagement.Job SummaryKey duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to;
- Responsible for all social media activity for FaceGym,
- Drive social media strategy for FaceGym and Inge Theron personal socials.
- Work with creative and marketing and digital teams to create original and engaging social content that will meet the objective of increasing following, engagement and brand awareness
- Work with the digital teams directly with art/creative directors to build organic and paid social optimizations
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to create relevant assets for always-on and campaign content streams, in particular Instagram and TikTok, highlighting both service and product and utilizing UGC, IGC as well as positive reviews and events coverage. Work closely with the marketing team and the wider business to brainstorm, plan and execute
- Lead development and management of the FaceGym global social calendar, collaborating with the Marketing Director and wider team for approval and to ensure it aligns with the overall marketing calendar
- Manage FaceGym founder Inge Theron's personal social media accounts (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Youtube - all TBC), working directly with Inge to repurpose FaceGym content and create new content that enhances Inge's profile and community.
- Direct the implementation of social media strategy: Copywriting, proofing, scheduling and publishing of content across all social media platforms. Ensure a consistent tone of voice. Research and recommend #s
- Direct the monitoring of UGC from influencers, micro-influencers and fan community, selecting key posts for immediate reposting/inclusion in the forthcoming social calendar
- Lead and manage conversations within social platforms using the brand's tone of voice to help create meaningful dialogue with our customers, driving product awareness, brand buzz and equity. Respond to all comments and enquiries meeting our 24 hour SLA, work closely with customer care/ relevant stakeholders to escalate and resolve issues when necessary
- Collaborate with the Digital Director in the organisation and execution of paid social media planning. Report results weekly
- Direct the development of monthly and end of campaign analysis (considering KPIs; engagement, follower growth, content streams, frequency, timing, audience, competitor etc) Deliver social listening reports on a monthly basis. Identify issues, patterns trends in consumer comments share information with the relevant departments
- Proactively provide insight into trending topics and examples of how leading brands are utilising social media to grow their digital footprint, taking inspiration from both in and outside beauty to gain a competitive advantage. Suggest newsworthy content to be part of social conversation
- Make simple copy and visual updates to FaceGym.com
The ideal candidate will:
- 5+ years' experience in social media in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Beauty, wellness and/or fitness brand experience a ++++
- Strong understanding of the balance between DTC and wholesale, and brand/commercial
- Able to demonstrate understanding of strategic use of social media to achieve communications and commercial goals
- Passionate social native
- Aware of all beauty, fitness and wellness related trends and is on the pulse of popular culture both UK & US
- Can demonstrate correct taste levels and aesthetic for the brand, is a creative brand guardian
- Always-on mentality
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong editing and proof-reading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to ensure all projects and deadlines are met
- Solid computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and all social platforms
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
At FaceGym we work hard to ensure we promote a working culture that is positive, inspirational and truly inclusive; our teams are as diverse as our customers, and it's this diversity that drives our success. We believe that people perform better when they can be themselves, in a healthy and supportive team environment.
When coming to work with us at FaceGym, you arejoining an amazing company, but you are also joining part of the Family.Forward Thinking Audacious Make It Happen Inclusivity Love What You DoYou Are Important!
If these Values mean something to you, and you'd like to work for a Company, where we have fun, are kind to each other and are continuously striving to be the very best - then we want to hear from YOU!Our Benefits:
- Great discounts on FaceGym workouts and products
- Enhanced pension
- 25 days holiday, exclusive of Bank Holidays
- Confidential 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/ visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing an interest in FaceGym - we know there is a lot of choice out there. We aim to respond to everyone who has shown interest in the role, however due to a high number of applications, if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.