Payroll Senior Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure timely processing of colleague payroll
- Adhere to current payroll tax requirement
- Adhere to current statutory payments such as SSP, SMP
- Ensure required deductions are made such as court orders
- Manage the quarterly childcare voucher scheme, generating orders, checking payments and maintaining any framework orders as required.
- First point of contact for line managers and employees regarding queries on pay.
- Ensure changes required are followed up with correct authorisation and processed accurately. P45's and third party remittances each month.
- Records management, ensuring timely scanning of documents and changes onto personnel files, carrying out payroll related audits and carrying out wider departmental tasks as required.
What you'll get in return
- Experience of operating SAP HR
- Experience of working within a payroll team Up to date knowledge' of tax, NI and statutory payments
- Excellent PC skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good written communication, administrative and interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of HR and Payroll Policies & Procedures is desirable
What you need to do now
- Flexible working options available.
- Remote working options
- Excellent salary and benefits package
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.