Our mission is simple... to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job - and it's our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions
We require a Performance Review Officer to cover an existing workload within South Yorkshire Police, based out of Sheffield.
This is an interim position for an initial 6 months with the potential to be extended, dependent on workload.Role Purpose:
Skills required to be successful in the role:
- Ensure completion of statutory returns and maintain audit trails to the required standards for the audit commission process.
- Use descriptive and inferential statistics in the analysis of performance and management information. This will include analysis of patterns, trends and thematic issues through the application of parametric and non-parametric statistics.
- Experience within a statistical and performance management environment.
- Thorough knowledge of inferential and descriptive statistics and extensive experience of applying.
- Proven ability to draw inferences, conclusions and / or recommendations from the analysis of data / information.
- Experience of identifying patterns and trends.
- Experience of writing complex reports with analytical content.
- Degree with a statistical content or relevant analytical experience at a strategic level
- Possess a high level aptitude of IT such as Microsoft Packages (e.g. Word, Excel).
- Previous experience of managing projects is desirable.
- Experience of using query tools and business intelligence products.
- Knowledge of police information systems is desirable.
- Experience of working in public organisations.
This role offers a competitive salary of £15.95 per hour PAYE (Umbrella rate £19.78)
and you'll be working via REED
who offer great benefits such as discounts, cashback offers and more as well as weekly pay.Any offers would be subject to South Yorkshire Police vetting right to work checks.
Please apply now or email and join us in loving Mondays!