ERP Manufacturing consultant - Home Based - £60K - £90K
Nigel Frank have been appointed by an award winning, leading Microsoft Gold partner that are looking for an ERP Manufacturing consultant.
This is an exciting new role for a Manufacturing consultant to join an award winning MS Gold partner that has recently won several new projects leading to needing an additional consultant. You will be joining strong team with an excellent company culture - they have set out clear plans of progression for this hire with a route to a team lead position or solution architect. This role would suit someone looking to join a growing partner where they can make a difference and be part of something rather than a cog in a wheel. This opportunity will give you the chance to cross train into D365F & SCM - my client has set aside budget and time to ensure this new consultant will be fully versed in the technology before they are in contact with their clients.
My client's culture is centred around a collaborative learning environment - they have made budget available for any new recruit to gain certifications and consultants work closely with one another to ensure projects are delivered on time with problems being resolved swiftly. This role will require occasional travel to customer site when Covid allows - however - will be primarily home based.
Key skills required:
- Experience of any of the following: manufacturing, supply chain, Product data management (PDM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) domain knowledge, master resource planning (MRP)
- Experience identifying risks, issues & process improvement
- In depth understanding of Business processes within a manufacturing
- Full life-cycle implementation experience with any ERP (Netsuite, JD Edwards, Infor, Sage, IFS etc)
- Previous experience working at a consultancy or partner is required
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to or call me to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email () confidentiality is of course guaranteed!