Do you have strong lesson plans and specialise in Design and Technology? Have you got QTS? Are you good at presenting engaging and interactive classes for SEN children?
If you find yourself answering 'yes' to the questions above then please apply to be a Design and Technology Teacher in Quidenham today! You will have the chance to work with an amazing business like Aurora, who are an innovative provider of education and care for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to pupils.
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupil's progress and development.
- Research new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise and write new curriculum materials as required.
- Select and use a range of different learning resources and equipment.
- The ability to work as part of a team and support other colleagues when necessary.
- To have an up-to-date Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
- To undertake Team Teach training as directed.
- To work as reasonably directed by the Head teacher and undertake any other non-specified duties appropriate to the post.
- Full training and continued support
- Life assurance
- Teacher's pension
- Health cash back plan
- Car lease scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Perk box
- Free parking
- Experience teaching DT at KS3 and KS4 in a SEN environment
- Knowledge of the DT curriculum
- QTS/PGCE or equivalent
- Passionate about maximising potential.
- Strong subject knowledge - DT specialism.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Able to display great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
If this is a role that you think suits you, then press 'Apply now' or you can email me at or call - I am based in Manchester but I am the Candidate Consultant for the London and Norwich branches.