Reed.co.uk are looking for a B2B Senior CRM Executive to join their expanding team based in Holborn, Central London.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an accomplished B2B CRM executive to join one of Britain's most established digital brands. As we continue to evolve the complexity of our CRM offering, we seek a B2B Senior CRM Executive for an integral role in our CRM team.
We have a highly visible, category-leading brand and a reputation for creating innovative and exciting ways of connecting with our customers. We have reached a pivotal point in our CRM offering, and require a highly-skilled CRM manager to drive our offering to the next level.
You will have hands-on experience of planning, building and optimising B2B CRM campaigns, as well as exceptional knowledge of creating and delivering CRM strategies. You will have expert-level, executional knowledge of delivering lifecycle, marketing and transactional communications across various channels.
Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, the successful candidate will help be responsible for ideating, project managing, creating, running and reporting on new sophisticated campaigns for CRM for our B2B audience.Experience:
What we can offer you
- Experience working with CRM tools such as Braze, Mapp, SFMC, Pardot etc
- Hands-on experience of managing the creation and delivery of effective B2B CRM campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience of creating and delivering effective and sophisticated messaging strategies
- Experience of CRM reporting and analytics, in order to obtain actionable insights to inform CRM strategy and optimisation
- Experience of user segmentation and a demonstrable understanding of user lifecycles in order to drive performance of lifecycle campaigns
- Demonstrable ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop new initiatives and improve existing programs
- Demonstrable ability to manage quality control, content, design and brand in CRM campaigns
Join REED - Improving Lives Through Work
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme to buy, sell and carry over holiday
- Financial benefits including a pension scheme and a health cash plan
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Dynamic working policy and work 2 days a week from home
Proud winners of:
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
- #1 Recruitment Agency - Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.