Mortgage Case ManagerLocation:
Stockport. Remote working until the office reopens then it would be office based.Salary:
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays (up to 5 unused days can be rolled over to the next year)
- Annual salary reviews
- Flexible working hours can be agreed when needed.
- Supportive and approachable management team
- Free parking at the office
- Mobile phone and laptop provided as required.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pmAbout our client and the role of Mortgage Case Manager
Our client is an established provider of FCA regulated and non-regulated short term secured loans, primarily in the residential sector, who also have permission to provide advice on regulated mortgage contracts. Due to their continuing growth, they have an opportunity for an experienced and dynamic candidate to join their highly regarded and professional team encompassing aspects of new lending and case management. The ambitious, self-motivated candidate will have the opportunity to grow with the business.Responsibilities for the role of Mortgage Case Manager
Experience and skills required for the role of Mortgage Case Manager
- Working closely with Managers & Directors
- Processing of new loan applications including preparation of offer documentation.
- Preparation of valuer and solicitor instructions and ongoing liaison with professional advisers
- Operational support and preparation of credit submissions
- Supporting lending team as/when required
- Ongoing liaison with introducers & clients
- Assist with loan administration/drawdowns/repayments.
- Maintain Work in Progress, management information & contact database records.
- Undertake Continuous Personal Development
- Remain professional at all times.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel.
- Extensive experience working in a banking environment or on a credit team.
- Ability to view and understand cases for secured short term lending.
- CeMAP qualified would be an advantage.
For more information regarding the role of Mortgage Case Manager please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC.Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days.