What does the opportunity offer?
- Permanent role
- £21,850 starting salary
- 36.25 hour week
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm (45 min daily lunch break)
- Pension scheme (NEST/Auto Enrolment)
- 30 days holiday (22 days plus bank hols) with additional holidays for length of service (up to a maximum of 27 days plus public holidays)
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career over time
- Free on-site parking
This is a permanent Marketing Assistant
opportunity with an established business within the FMCG sector. You will be responsible for marketing activity for different brands/product ranges to a UK and international customer base, primarily via digital channels.The Marketing Assistant role/responsibilities include:
- Manage all website promotions (in line with marketing calendar/marketing plans)
- Website Keyword Analysis
- Analyse website analytics
- Website Competitor Reviews & Analysis
- Create email marketing campaigns - create, build & send via Mailchimp
- Work alongside the buying team to come up with product focus for email campaigns, social & website promotion
- Mailing list monthly management
- Create & manage of Social Media Content
- Monthly Social Media Analytics Report
- Digital Catalogue Uploading & Management
- Manage external software (Lead Forensics)
- Submit & assist the photography department with marketing images / videos
- Manage all incoming & outgoing telephone enquiries related to Marketing & PR.
- Consolidate & release the quarterly internal company magazine
Additional advantageous skills (for 2022):
Is this you?
- Pay Per Click (PPC) experience
- SEO management experience
- Proven experience in a B2B marketing role (ideally FMCG or retail sector)
- Good knowledge of how to maximise website, email and social media marketing channels.
- Experience of Pay-per-Click and Search Engine Optimisation and advantage.
- Team player, able to liaise effectively across departments within the business.
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills, verbal and written.
- Creative and forward thinker.
- Excellent time-management and planning abilities.
- Competent IT user across the MS Office suite, and relevant digital channels.
- Looking for a career opportunity in an established and successful business with potential to progress and develop over time.
- Able to commute to, and work permanently in the Basildon area
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration for this excellent job opportunity.Interested in this opportunity?Don't delay...apply today!
Adverts and services provided in accordance with the CONDUCT OF EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES AND EMPLOYMENT BUSINESSES REGULATIONS 2003.