Technical Services Advisor
- Based in Hertfordshire
- Up to £28,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- Excellent Benefit Package
Is an industry leader within the manufacturing and distribution sector offering award-winning products. Operating for over 100 years, our client has been at the forefront of innovating and providing a consultative approach to help secure buildings for the future. Sitting as part of a wider group that spans across 100 locations in 26 countries worldwide, they pride themselves on delivering excellent customer service whilst maintaining quality and pushing the boundaries of their industry. Due to their continued growth this is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced and exciting organisation.The Opportunity
Reporting into the Technical Manager this role will include supporting the strategic aims of the business by providing the highest possible quality technical advice, as well as supporting and guiding internal and external customers through the range of systems and products. Technical services include providing advice on all of our client's products, applications, certifications, and compliance with building regulations, including providing risk analysis. The support you will have to provide will be via telephone and email enquiries and you will be required to solve these in a timely and efficient manner whilst handling urgent issues as a priority.Experience Needed to Succeed
Our Ideal Candidate
- Accurately process project builder requests from any 3rd parties and stakeholders.
- Process efficiently and effectively all customer enquiries via telephone and email.
- Provide direct technical support to any stakeholders as and when requested, with support from the Technical Manager.
- Understand our clients Terms and Conditions and be able to explain thoroughly to relevant parties.
- File necessary paperwork on the CRM system.
- Liaise with internal and external sales teams.
- Assist with any other ad hoc duties when required as they arise.
- Must be able to manage their own workload, whilst being able to actively take on extra responsibility.
- Has strong communication skills to be able to deal with internal stakeholders as well as overseas customers
- Has a methodical approach, to ensure all work is completed to a high standard and be accurate.
- Must demonstrate excellent time management skills.
This role provides a huge opportunity for someone seeking an employer who will offer the type of prospects, challenges, and rewards that are not readily available from most organisations. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Luke Parker on the numbers listed on our website. Dear Applicant. We thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We'd like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly. With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note however, that whilst we are not fully operational, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.