Senior IT ConsultantChessington, Surrey£35-45k (dependant on experience)
Our lovely client in Chessington is seeking an experienced IT professional to join their team. If you are seeking variety and the chance to get involved in varying aspects of IT then this could be the perfect role for you.
The role will include offering indepth 2nd/3rd line support to clients as well as taking a more hands on role with planning server and network work and taking on client projects.
Althoughthepositionisprimarilybasedat their officesinSurrey,youwillberequiredtotravelworldwide.If youareateamplayer,but also good at working on your own initiative get in touch. ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience of workingwithinanITrole-IdeallyapreviousrolewithinaSDorMSP.
- Drive and enthusiasm to problem solve within an IT environment
- Network and Server administration experience
- Ability to deal with indepth 2nd/3rd line technical queries
- IT infrastructure knowledge
- VLANs, Routing,Firewallingandportforwarding.
- UK/EU DriversLicence.
- Automation usingPowerShell/VB
- Microsoft Exchange Server(2010-2019)
- Netgear/HP/Dell/Ubiquiti switchexperience