Working for a well-established and rapidly growing consumer eCommerce company, the Product Designerwill improve booking journeys based on user needs, with so much to accomplish and learn. You will be joining a design lead organisation. The Product Designer will be responsible for:
The Product Designer will have:
- Improving and adding new booking journeys
- Solving customer pains point within user journeys with the best design
- Leveraging data to drive improvements and ultimately revenue
- Working closely with the Design Lead and the product team on the wider product roadmap
- Product design experience in a b2c eCommerce environment
- Great experience within UX/UI, research, design and testing
- Excellent analytical skills and a data driven mindset
- Used design software; desirably InVision and Sketch
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills
- Creating wireframes, prototypes and user flows based on user needs
- Candidates may come from consumer sectors such as retail, ecommerce, travel, ticketing, marketplace, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Designerto join a growing business that is going from strength to strength.