Senior Developer, Up to £90,000 + Equity, Brighton, Amazing Technology Start Up Company, ASAP Start
Overview of the Senior Developer:
The Senior Developer position will play a vital role in supporting the development of our clients new generation App. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to step up in a CTO role in the future so their will be strong growth potential to step up in this role.
As a Senior Developer, you will be working as part of a team on one of the most exciting order and pay apps in the UK right now. This new role is the start of a transition to bring all our clients software in-house, initially working with our in-house test team and out-sourced software development and Infrastructure teams to facilitate the smooth building, development and deployment of our core products.
This company are in an exciting phase of redesigning and developing their next version of the app, and the successful Senior Developer will be a fundamental key decision maker of how they technically achieve the goal.
Duties of the Senior Developer:
- Analysing requirements
- Take leadership of the Development function
- Recommending and advising the board of the technical strategy
- Hands on Development
- Researching, designing and writing new software programs
- To provide leadership in the restructuring of the development/delivery organisation to transform the business Software Development Lifecycle to a more effective process
- Developing existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- Integrating existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together
- Investigating new technologies
- Creating technical specifications
- Writing documentation and other presentation material
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals
Whats in your DNA?
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Experience with ASP .NET, .NET Framework SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience working within an outsource team
- Experience in Agile / Scrum principles
- Experience developing Mobile and Progressive Web Application
- Hands on development
- Ability to be flexible and pragmatic
- Still a desire to be hands on development, especially in the early stages of the role
- Outstanding communication skills to converse technically and non-technically to a diverse range pf people
- Possess the expert knowledge in software development with a leadership approach of buy-in to the business's strategic direction