Broadgate Search are partnered with a high-growth, global FinTech business
who are recruiting a Group Tax Manager
to join the team in the Edinburgh office.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified tax manager to join a rapidly growing, global business within the FinTech industry, with great opportunities for fast-tracked career progression.
The ideal background will be someone that is ACA/CA/CIOT qualified with 102 years PQE, either making their first move out of a top 10 firm into industry, or also someone with relevant in house international tax experience.Key Responsibilities:
- Accurate delivery of global tax and VAT compliance and managing the relationships with external tax advisors.
- Quarterly and year-end tax accounting and reporting, including preparation of UK tax provisions and review of overseas provisions.
- Working with appointed advisors on R&D claims, preparing returns and calculating quarterly payments
- Assisting with global transfer pricing policy and documentation
- Very competitive basic salary
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Great company rewards package
- Very flexible remote working policy
If this sounds like you, please get in touch or apply directly.