We are supporting a large, dynamic business to recruit a Reconciliations Clerk to join their office on the outskirts of Cambridge. The business has a passion for innovation and offers an excellent benefits package that characterise their organisation. This role works as part of the Finance Team and will work alongside the Customer Services team and Billing Account Managers, taking responsibility for banking requirements for part of the business, to ensure all accounts remain up-to date.
Location: South of Cambridge, CB22
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm or 9am - 5:30pm
Benefits: 22 days holiday rising to 25 days for long service + 8 bank holidays, annual bonus scheme 10% of Salary, Pension scheme, Life and Critical Illness cover, cycle to work scheme.
Due to the location of the client, you will need to drive and have your own transport.
Duties will include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing direct debit runs
- Preparing payments to clients
- Dealing with payment related queries
- Undertaking bank postings relating to payments made
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in bank reconciliations
- Sage Line 50 experience is desirable but not essential
- Good numerical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.