Teacher of English required for September 2021 in Surrey
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic teacher of Secondary English to join a high achieving secondary school with a successful and supportive English department. To start:
September 2021 Salary:
Main scale (£26,948 - £38,174 per annum)Key stages:
KS3 - KS5
The school in Surrey (under 30 minutes on the train from central London) is an 11-18 Co-educational Academy who were rated by Ofsted as Good in 2017 and whose results have improved year on year.
The location is in Surrey on the SW London border and easily accessible by Rail and by car (with parking available on site)English
has always been and continues to be an extremely popular subject at the school and is led by a team of dedicated, professional English specialists with a focus on improving literacy across all age groups and ability levels.
If you'd like the opportunity to join this outstanding team, now is the time to apply!
Whether you're an experienced teacher wanting to build on your experience, or a forward-thinking and dynamic NQT, we want to hear from you!
Our client will offer you a fully tailored CPD program which supports the needs of all staff to ensure progression. Why Tradewind?
To join us and be successful in this Biology teacher role, you will need to:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Interviews for this exciting opportunity will commence immediately so please confirm your interest as soon as possible.
Apply Now to be considered for this great position as an English teacher in Surrey. Or for more information about the role, contact the Secondary team on
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer