K-People Europe is a recruitment consultancy specialized in Korean speaking jobs with a dedicated Korean recruitment consultant working in London since 2007.
Our client, a global blue chip company, is looking for Korean speaking Finance Analyst & Risk Assistant Manager within its Business Management dept.
This role is going to manage & control company's resources such as Marketing investment as well as reduce potential risks that might happen in subsidiaries e.g. flaw in process etc. This role will contribute to the company's efficient operation. The role is to deliver financial information from diverse sources to support decision making for senior management and share finance information with subsidiaries across Europe as part of a shared service function.
[Key Responsibilities](1) European marketing budget management & controlling (request approval, yearly planning)
(2) Report & analyse cost for Europe subsidiaries & Europe Office monthly & quarterly
(3) Financial role of recharging cost to Europe subsidiaries, contract management for service to subsidiaries.
(4) Financial data preparation for TAX audit
(5) Lead daily/weekly/monthly assessment of risk monitoring rules to evaluate effectiveness, identify enhancements to improve fraud detection capabilities and reduce false positives.
(6) Continuously evaluate the Samsung's platform for risk factors and develop strategies to manage them through data analysis and models
(7) Partner with operations, business, product, engineering and vendor teams to develop, modify, and implement risk management programs
(8) Facilitate regular Risk assessment meeting with all stakeholders and identify areas of improvement
(9) Work independently and cross functionally to provide outstanding customer experiences
(10) Risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience
(11) Consulting subsidiaries to improve the process of Sales/Marketing/Cost & etc
(1) Must be fluent in both Korean & English
(2) Experience with making the strategic reports for Top senior management
(3) Experience with market data analysis
(4) Experience with working with multi-national environment
(5) Attention to detail
(6) Flexible and adaptable
(7) Excellent MS Office skills
(1) Job location: Chertsey, Surrey (free shuttle from/to Weybridge Railway Station)
(2) Job type: full-time & permanent
(2) Hours of work: 37.5 hour per week (some overtime work may be required for emergencies and projects)
(3) Annual basic salary: Up to 34.3K (depending on experience)
(4) Performance based bonus (following successful completion of probation period), Pension, Permanent Health Insurance, Life Assurance, £50 per month Flexible Benefits allowance (e.g. Critical Illness Insurance, Travel Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, Childcare Vouchers, etc.).
(5) Annual leave: 33 (25 holidays + 8 bank holidays, pro-rata)
[Before you apply]
(1) Korean language skill is essential
(2) The right candidate must be eligible to work full-time in UK immediately without any visa restriction. If you're on any visa permitting full-time work in UK, please indicate your visa status in your CV and when it expires.
(3) Please send your CV in MS Word format
(4) ONLY right candidates will be contacted, and if your application is successful, we'll contact you within 5 working days.