Central Employment are looking to recruiting for a mid-senior UX/UI Designer, joining a global B2B integrated Communications, Digital and Creative agency. They are seeking a highly talented and creative Mid-Senior UX/UI Designer.
Working directly with our design and development team, account managers and clients, you'll have a passion for experience-led design, creative problem solving and ensuring the best client experience possible. You will feel comfortable leading UX workshops and translating this into user journeys, wireframes, sitemaps, prototypes and designs.Principal job elements & responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to plan and lead UX workshops.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Creative problem solving and creating elegant solutions.
- Quickly iterates on multiple interactive design solutions.
- Delivers work that's not only user-friendly and aesthetically engaging, but which also produces results.
- Composing of UX audits.
- Conduct ongoing user research.
- Significant experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role.
- An agency background is preferred, and experience working in B2B industries
- Portfolio which demonstrates all stages of UX workflow.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Problem solver.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD.
- Experience working with clients and setting/managing expectations.
- Experience leading & facilitating workshops and guiding stakeholder groups through projects.
- Experience of conducting user testing.
- Expert understanding of UX best practices.