Central Employment are seeking a Temp (4 week) Credit Controller based in Cramlington, joining an award winning Web-Print eCommerce brand. Job Purpose:
The day-to-day duties of the Credit Control team are varied and include managing the debts of creditors, ensuring timely payments are made, processing incoming funds, reconciling invoices, resolving account queries and managing debt recovery.Main Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the day-today receivables management of a portfolio of 'owned' customers, ensuring that payments are received in line with individual payment terms.
- Post and allocate daily receipts on to customers accounts
- Chase payment from overdue debtors via phone/emails and logging correspondence on the system
- Ensure that customer queries are recorded promptly & accurately.
- Minimise bad debt exposure by promptly identifying & reporting detrimental changes in risk.
- Monitor all promises of payment to ensure receipt & follow up promptly with further contact as necessary.
- Record full details of all disputes on the appropriate logging system & forward for onward investigation & resolution as required.
- Where appropriate, contact customers ahead of payment debt
- Check and process Customer Credit applications while also maintaining credit limits of existing customers
- Issue monthly customer statements
- Issue customer refunds
- Accounts admin duties as and when required
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organisational and administration skills.
- IT literate and familiar with Microsoft Office products - particularly Excel and Word.
- Able to deal with high volumes of information and data.
- To be able to work quickly, under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- The ability to work as part of a successful team.
- A strong customer focus (external & internal).