Process Engineer - DAYSReference: Jo2607/JB/REEDLocation: WarringtonSalary: £32,000 - £35,000 + Pension + Benefits
Days Based RoleThe Company
My client is the worlds' largest processor/manufacturer within its field of metal processing and associated aluminium based products, last year processing over 40 billion units. The company is a well established producer to the global markets, having plants in the UK, Europe, Asia and America. The UK site is looking once again to expand due to further investment, within this globally secure organisation.Key Skills
- Experience in improving the quality of final product.
- HNC Qualified or above in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Understanding of OEE.
Main purpose of the role:
- Provide support and expertise to ensure safe, high recovery, DC casting.
- Provide support and expertise in molten metal treatment operations to ensure metal quality requirements are met or exceeded.
- Provide general process technical support in areas of scrap pre-treatment, decorating and melting.
- To lead development activity geared to casting related quality and productivity improvements Provide support and expertise in operation and maintenance of the OES analytical equipment.
This is a challenging role within a well established manufacturer and the successful candidate will be in line to broaden their skills considerably, with the possibility of taking on a supervisory/projects role in the future.
If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your current CV using the details provided, interviews will be held locally, and the company is looking to recruit this role as soon as possible.
ETS Consulting Ltd - Recruitment specialists with specific areas of expertise in the Manufacturing, Technical, Engineering and Sales markets.
ETS Consulting Limited act as an employment business and employment agency and are registered in England and Wales as ETS Consulting Limited, registered no 06164846. Registered office address 24 Broad Street, Salford, Lancashire, M6 5BY.
If one of our consultants contacts you in relation to this role, please be aware that as part of our registration process you will be required to provide ETS Consulting with proof of your identity along with proof of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.