Health Care Assistant | Band 2-3 | Staffordshire / Shrewsbury
Randstad Care are currently recruiting for a large Mental Health NHS Trust in the Staffordshire and Shrewsbury area who are looking for HCAs to work on a regular shift basis.
You will be working in a large mental health hospital which provides care and treatment for adults who cannot be safely treated at home.
The hospital has male and female functional acute wards, advanced care wards, a dementia ward and also a PICU ward.
We have various shifts available with flexible hours to suit your lifestyle, with the choice of shifts in the day, night and at weekends.
If you have excellent communication skills, are reliable, flexible and a team player with a passion for caring for others we want to hear from you.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
* Previous experience working within a hospital setting within the last 2 years
* Enhanced DBS (We will apply for this on your behalf if you do not have a transferable DBS)
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Free Training
* Free Uniform
* Weekly pay
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers
* Option to work via an Umbrella Company
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.