Full Stack C# .Net Developer Where the mountains of the lake district meet the digital products of tomorrow!
A privately owned software development company is looking for Developers to expand their team.
You will be working with a passionate, highly motivated and customer orientated team, who are always looking to innovate and provide solutions that bring more success for their clients.
The team is growing, adding their own Saas into the mix of solutions you will work on. About the Role
You will be a developer who works well with others and has experience liaising with clients. You will be involved in a number of projects that could range from systems integration, web , API or mobile development depending on your experience. This is a long term opportunity where they aim to keep you busy, challenged, supported and with the freedom to grow.
If you are passionate about building, delivering and supporting web applications in a flexible and friendly team orientated workplace then apply here.What is on offer?
What skills traits are they looking for:
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Home working options
- Awesome Team
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Overtime opportunities
- Personal Development Support
- Strong work ethic, a willingness to work hard and work smart
- A team player who takes responsibility and will be supportive when deadlines are tight
- Communication is critical, keeping others informed on project progression, in your nature to document change and happy to liaise on specification and task delivery with clients
- Adaptable and open minded as they are a growing company looking to integrate new technologies and techniques
Nice to have!
- C#, MS MVC
- MS SQL
- CSS / HTML
About the Company
- Team Leader experience
- Visual Studio and DevOps
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Mobile application development
- Source Control - Git
- Entity Framework
- Continuous integration
- Octopus deploy
- Azure exposure
- Agile & Sprint methodologies
The company specialises in internet-based services for various businesses. A fantastic location with over 20 years of experience delivering digital products and solutions for a very diverse set of clients. Delivering web solutions covering, but by no means limited to, Project & Contract Management, Cost & Change Control, Customer & Supply Chain, Training & Competence, Dosimetry, Estimating & Planning, Asset tracking, Access Control, Digital Licensing, Systems integration, Stock Control, eCommerce, Event Management, Quality Systems, Document Control, Foreign Exchange & Auditing. How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.