AJ Chambers are working with a Top 100 firm based in Central London. They are looking for a qualified Audit Semi Senior to join their growing team.
This firm specialises in Media and Entertainment clientele and are proud to be one of the top firms providing audit services to their clients.What's on offer?
Duties & Responsibilities
- Flexible working post covid
- Regular social events
- The opportunity to work with some well known and interesting clients.
The Ideal Candidate
- The role will be split approximately into 90% audit and 10% non-audit accounting services.
- Reporting to the audit seniors. The individual will be responsible helping with the planning of the audit file, including drafting the financial statements, the management letter, and the letter of representation.
- Lead some of the smaller audits.
- Assist others with financial statement preparation through supervision, guidance, and review.
- Take an active role in the continuous enhancement of our firm's audit practices.
- We audit many UK subsidiaries of foreign companies. The vast majority of our clients are based in Zone 1 and 2, Central London.
- Be respectful of compliance and familiar with the laws and regulations that apply to accounting and audit.
- Be comfortable working in a client-facing environment, show willingness to work as part of a team and an ability to manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Be an active and responsible team member both on site and in the office.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or contact Samuel Dougall at AJ Chambers recruitment.
- ACA / ACCA part qualified or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an Audit based role within a UK accountancy practice.
- Experience with CaseWare is desired but not essential.