Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with one of retail's best performing businesses over the last 12 months.
Our client based in the North West, is growing massively. They have already added £100 million to their bottom line and predict to surpass £500 million turnover in the next year with growth plans to reach £1 billion T/O in the next 10 years!
Due to their growth they are recruiting a product owner to join the team.
In the position of product owner you will be responsible for leading a team that brings together cross- functional areas to lead team contribution across the website and app, including promotions, content and user experience whilst optimising sales experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Increasing the trading performance of the website and app, by utilising systems for competitor analysis, industry best practice, identifying and navigating issues, improvements, and barriers to conversion
- Working with the Web and App Product Manager, IT Delivery Team and your own team to manage the development backlog and CRO programme to continually improve and maximise web and app revenue
- Support the Digital Products team by ensuring development burndown includes technical SEO improvements to drive up organic traffic
- Managing your team to ensure a culture of high performance, quality and their full potential is realised
- Thorough understanding of e- commerce strategies and solutions including merchandising, UX, CRO, promotions mechanisms and tactics
- Strong technical understanding of the digital product management and optimisation process
- Highly analytical and commercial in your approach, you will be data- data driven in your choices
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with and influence other key departments, external agencies and colleagues
- Use of analytics suite, agile development management tools and processes inc Jira, Trello, Qubit, Google 360, Teams, Slack
- You will thrive from working with pace, passion and enthusiasm
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a thriving and ambitious business! A competitive benefits package is on offer
To find out more, please apply today!BBBH21704
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics