An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Financial Controller to join a growing Lancashire based business. Having operated for over 20 years, my client are market leading within their sector. With a £35 million T/O, the business has exceptional plans to keep growing this number.
As Financial Controller you will report to an engaging CFO who has strong commercial acumen and is looking to mentor and develop a Financial Controller through the next stage of their career.
Your duties as Financial Controller will include
- Preparing consolidated monthly management accounts and reporting pack for the board
- Managing the annual group audit and corporate tax submissions
- Providing astute and timely analysis to support commercial decision making
- Managing cashflow and treasury
- Ensuring financial controls are maintained and developed
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Financial Controller to take the next step in their career. You will be well supported through your career journey on top of receiving an attractive salary and benefits package.