TFS Healthcare is seeking an experienced, highly skilled, talented band 6 pharmacist to undertake work in project for a hospital in the North Midlands for a new, rewarding opportunity.
This role is scheduled to start ASAP. The work will be in a prestigious hospital in the North Midlands, this is an exciting opportunity to work within an amazing organisation. My client has stated that community experience is suitable for this role, so if you have community experience and you want to get experience within the NHS, this is the perfect role for you.Band 6 Pharmacist job description:
We also offer all our Band 6 Pharmacists the following benefits:
- Checking inpatient discharges
- Checking outpatient discharges You will be provided with a dedicated recruitment consultant, who's professional approach means you will always be fully supported.
As a Band 6 Pharmacist, you will need to hold the following requirements:
- Market leading pay rates
- A choice of either daily or weekly payroll
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
- Revalidation advice and support provided by our own in-house clinical nurses.
- In-house complimentary training
- Access to CPD fund and annual incentives
- To be registered with the GPhC
- Experience within an NHS setting
- At least 6 month's work experience
At TFS Healthcare, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in supplying medical professionals for contract/block bookings, temporary and permanent positions within the NHS and private healthcare organisations across the UK.
If you fit the above description for a Band 6 Pharmacist or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on .
If you are not available for this opportunity, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply)
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.