Marketing Manager - Fluent Spanish/French/Italian
Prestigious London based client is looking for an accomplished Marketing Manager to focus on marketing efforts, covering both commercial and public sector segments. You should be comfortable working cross-functionally to understand the business needs and build a measurable plan that impacts the bottom line. In this role, you will work closely with global marketing teams and be responsible for leading strategy, planning, and execution of campaigns. This role is inside IR35 via Gibbs Temp Worker Programme.
- Develop an end-to-end marketing plan defining the acquisition strategy to drive market share growth in alignment with revenue objectives
- Drive coordinated marketing initiatives including building the campaign strategy, identifying acquisition channels and tactics, informing creative development, owning project and workstream management in partnership with audience and product marketers
- Develop and incorporate field and partner ready resources in order to consistently amplify programs across our channels
- Maintain ongoing partnerships with segment marketing leads to ensure successful implementation of global campaigns in market
- Run experiments and measure performance to provide data-validated insights to optimize campaigns, find new opportunities, and deliver on overall performance against our short and long term objectives
Click Apply now to be considered for the Marketing Manager - Fluent Spanish/French/Italian role
- Marketing management, using multiple channels: Digital, paid media, Social Media , SEO
- Fluent in English and either French/Spanish/Italian
- Comfortable with project management across multiple marketing teams and able to track projects from briefing to launch
- Innovative and creative problem-solver with strong communication skills across internal and external partners
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective campaigns
- Outstanding team collaborator, open to idea/project iteration
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute on multiple work streams.