Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a strong DT Teacher who specialises in Resistant Materials, Graphic Design or engineering, looking for your next role in Swindon.
Tradewind recruitment is working with a lovely comprehensive school looking for a hardworking, experienced full-time DT Teacher to join a fantastic school near Devizes starting in September 2021. This role would be full-time long-term continuing to the end of the academic year. Ideally, they are looking for a teacher who specialises in resistant materials, or has experience teaching this before. The teacher would be expected to plan, prepare and teach to KS3 and KS4.
We are looking for:
* This secondary school is looking for a DT Teacher who can teach resistant materials up to GCSE (preferably) and has excellent subject knowledge.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
* Ability to engage and inspire students in their learning.
* Commitment to the school and its students.
The school is in Swindon and is a large mixed 11-16 Academy school catering for students from widely varied backgrounds.
They are a fully inclusive school and are passionate about empowering all students to succeed.
Their core values are supporting students to be 'Exceptional', 'Resilient', 'Innovative', 'Aspirational', 'Themselves' & 'Successful'. The school is very accessible to get to with a car and offers plenty of onsite car parking.
As a DT Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
In return, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn vouchers!
* Full interview preparation and assistant - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
* Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
* Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this part time DT Teacher Role in Swindon you will need:
* To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
* Experience teaching resistant materials or has experience teaching this subject.
* This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks - At least 2!
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a DT Teacher in Swindon. If you would like to hear more information about the role please contact Michelle Withers on / .
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer