Marketing SpecialistLocation: LondonLength: 12 Months Rate: £25.00 - £30.00 per hour Hours: 9am - 6pm
Our client is looking for a Market Specialist to join their team. Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and lead the execution of company owned digital and in-person events including managing timelines, objectives, resources, budgets and alignment with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Coordinate and lead the participation in external industry events, including timelines, objectives, resources, budgets and alignment with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Define and implement an events strategy to deliver our value proposition.
- Coordinate with internal marketing teams the process to launch and update websites.
- Develop marketing assets and collaterals to position a product and a brand across Europe.
- Create scalable marketing playbooks and resources to support sales teams across Europe.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns (e.g. social, email, direct mail), collaborating with partners, agencies and regional cross-functional internal teams.
- Coordinate the process to create marketing narratives and sales collaterals (e.g. success studies, industry and product narratives), partnering with regional experts and sales teams.
- Effectively work with a large group of stakeholders across local, regional and global teams.
- Candidate will be working closely with other FTEs, and reporting to an FTE
- UK Work permit
- Degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of marketing experience across product positioning, launch marketing, narrative, and collateral development, online and offline customer acquisition and engagement campaign design and management.
- Experience in leading the execution of digital and in-person events, including managing timelines, objectives, resources, budgets and alignment with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple agencies at the same time.
- Experience in creating and launching cross-functional marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable analyzing and interpreting data.
- Good communication and presentation skills, including the ability to take complex topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences.
- Good project management skills.
- Entrepreneurial approach to work with ambiguity and in a very fast-changing environment.
- 5 years of marketing experience.
- Experience in customer engagement campaign design for large merchants and/or small businesses.
- Superb analytical skills.
- Track record of leading marketing strategies, activities/campaigns across multiple markets.
- Strong stakeholders' management skills with experience working across multiple cross-functional teams.