If you have DevOps engineer or software developer experience and you're seeking a new role in London, we want to hear from you. Guidant Global is helping a London-based company find a React Developer, and the role comes with a great salary and benefits package.
In this embedded software engineer role, you will create cutting-edge automotive software that will deliver on the vision of increasing levels of autonomy leading towards zero accident driving.
If you were working in this Developer role already, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Built web and mobile products to serve a variety of needs
- Identified good practices that the company could adopt to improve operations
- Shared knowledge of tools and techniques with the broader team, both developers and non-developers
- Assisted in building a robust automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment
You will also be taking part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms, including occasional support outside office hours.
To apply for this Software Engineer job, you will need excellent skills in front-end web development and be able to work in a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, editors, and analysts.
You will also require the following:
- Experience developing web applications using the React.js library
- Styling (CSS) or similar
- A broad understanding of other front-end web development technologies, AWS or other cloud environments, perhaps with Cloud Platforms Manager or Azure Cloud experience
If this React Developer job in London sounds like a good match for your skills and ambitions, contact Guidant Global today.
Guidant Global is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
Guidant Global (Jobscience) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.