Are you a Client Services Manager looking for a new challenge at a fun and ambitious firm?
Do you want to work with a fantastic group of talented and ambitious people that pride themselves on having fun, working together as a team, delivering a great service and always approaching things a little differently. If you're still reading this, then the answer to that question is probably yes.
You will be working for firm where people are their biggest asset. They have built a team that they extremely proud of. The team works incredibly hard, so that's why looking after them is the number one priority. Ultimately, they want to create the very best place to work. Here's a few reasons to come and join this firm, but you'll find loads more once you get your feet under the table:
Let's talk about the job
- Great salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible-working hours
- Health MOTs
- Community and environmental work
- Loads of social shindigs (yes, even now we're doing them virtually)
- A pretty impressive office
Now you've heard about the fantastic benefits, we better tell you a bit about what you'll be up to.
After a proper induction to the business, a personal development plan will be drawn up for you. It will outline each of the steps you'll need to take to realise your ambitions and goals as a Senior Accountant. Life will be fast paced, engaging, creative and rewarding.
Let's talk about you
- Your typical day will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, who you'll be building long-lasting relationships with
- Working alongside our Client Services Directors to identify opportunities for our clients
- Conducting accounts file reviews and tax planning
- Coaching and developing a team of apprentices, trainees and Semi-Senior Accountants
This firm has big plans for the future and even bigger goals. But what about you? You're hungry for a new challenge? You're keen to work client-side for a forward-thinking brand? You may already be considering applying for this? But what gets you going?
Before you go, let's talk a little about the firm
- You'll be ACCA or ACA qualified.
- You'll love getting to know people and cultivating long-lasting relationships.
- You're a superb leader, that energises those around you.
- You'll be motivated to deliver extraordinary service and will embrace our "Proven Process".
- You'll be tech-savvy, with knowledge of Xero (or similar) and Excel.
- You'll have a proactive attitude, whether a task is complicate or simple, big or small.
- You'll thrive working to achieve great things alongside the rest of the team.
- You're motivated by a fast paced and bustling environment.
- You'll look at things differently than other people and will enjoy finding alternative solutions.
- You're excited to immerse yourself in our lively brand, culture and business.
The firm is an experienced and ambitious market-leading firm, providing exceptional and specialist business support to clients.
They offer clients a full service including; accounts and audit, tax and employment, business transactions, accounting in the cloud, wealth management and international advice.
Interested? Click the apply button today to fill out your application and begin your journey to becoming a Client services Manager!