Email Data Manager The opportunity
At In Professional Development we provide accredited executive education to professionals across every sector. We are firm believers in investing in people, and we work with people and businesses alike to help you realise your potential within your profession and industry space.
In Professional Development courses are designed to strengthen the delegates mindset and skill set. Providing them with the practical tools and strategies for implementation within their organisation. We work with academic partners and governing bodies to offer a quality learning experience with industry recognised qualifications. Our qualifications are flexible and are tailored around our delegates professional and personal commitments. Making access to quality higher education and training easy than ever before.
In Professional Development is a young and dynamic organization, we work alongside leading industries and academic partners such as the University of Chester, Gunnercooke and Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
InPD are looking for a highly proficient B2B Email Data Managerto join our growing Marketing team. We are seeking a self-starter, who is motivated, has a passion for data, and the ability deliver excellent results. This is an important role, and your success will be measured by lead generation and email marketing ROI. You will be helping to strategically improve our email marketing activity such as marketing automations, segmented, and personalised emails. You will report to the Head of Marketing whilst working alongside the wider digital team.Day-to-day tasks
- Managing email marketing database with continual analysis of profiling and segmentation within the CRM and email platform
- Deep dive into email marketing data to assign email marketing data to upcoming campaigns
- Creating an email marketing schedule which works in line with upcoming courses and lead generation requirements
- Build, create, test and review campaigns on a daily basis for best practice and ROI
- Report on any changes in reporting data, any sudden spikes or decreases in data engagement or campaign statistics.
- Understanding the business processes to map and build automations utilising the email platform
- Format and publish content on CMS (WordPress/HubSpot)
- Email marketing platforms such as Adestra, Active Campaign and HubSpot
- Support with email marketing and data management requests
- Support with PPC management and campaign optimisation as required
- Report on key metrics and ROI across all core email marketing platforms
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity
- Become an ambassador for GDPR, supporting your line manager with company-wide adoption of best practice and compliance
- Utilising the Sales Force CRM platform, navigating the reporting tools and ability to build dashbaords within Sales Force.
An undergraduate degree in a digital marketing (or a professional marketing qualification) and/or Membership of a relevant body (i.e. CIM) is an advantage.The Person and key skills
- Email marketing: you will be comfortable and experienced with email marketing platforms, with a detailed understanding of how best to maximise results from data management and email campaigns.
- Analytical: you will have an eye for detail and be able to collate, analyse an interpret data to inform our digital marketing strategies.
- Target driven: you will work to targets that support the revenue growth and success of the business; namely lead generation targets and individual marketing channel performance metrics.
- Communication: you will have excellent communication skills, ensuring the flow of information across the team, and the wider organisation.
- Content writing: you will be experienced in writing and optimising copy across the digital marketing channel spectrum specifically email marketing.
- CMS: you will be comfortable creating, uploading and managing content for the company's website via the CMS.
- Creativity: you will be creative in your approach, constantly seeking and testing new methods of reaching our target audience and increasing our lead generation.
- Project management: You will be well organised and disciplined with the ability to multitask. You will be comfortable handling time-sensitive projects and working to tight deadlines.
- Proven experience in email marketing and data management, is essential for this role.
- Experience of data segmentation, audience profiling, and targeting campaigns accordingly.
- Previous experience in managing an email marketing platform.
- Experience of collating, analysing and interpreting data to drive digital marketing activity and increase lead generation.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, commercial and target driven environment.
- Adaptable and quick learner of new online and digital marketing tools.
- A good understanding of simple Sales Force, HTML markup, Google Analytics, and SEO is desirable.
Full-time, Permanent, office basedPay:
From £30,000 - £35,000
COVID-19 considerations: INPD Ltd is encouraging home working during the COVID-19 pandemic.