Looking for promotion and career satisfaction?Look no further!
We're recruiting for a Field Care Supervisor to join our expanding Dorchester team. This position is based in our Yeovil office.
Supporting and supervising a team of staff across a group of supported and outreach living services in Dorchester. Providing the very best support to people with learning disabilities and complex needs. You will spend two days in our Yeovil office, two days out in the field completing supervisions, audits and other duties relating to directing and supporting new and existing members of the team. You will also be required to support our services.
Join our amazing team and have a job you enjoy. No day is the same with this varied role, being involved in lots of aspects of the business.
Make a real difference to people's lives and develop your career, as you learn something new every day and have fantastic training.#proudtoknowacarerThe role offers:
Purpose of position
- Paid Mileage - 25p per mile
- 30 Days Annual Leave
- Paid On Call
- Opportunity to join pension scheme
- Rewards Programme - discounts on shopping, cinema, meals & holidays etc
- Recommend a friend scheme with financial rewards
- Comprehensive Training
- Opportunity for continued personal development
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Free Refresher courses
- Experience of working with learning disabilities and complex needs
- Experience of challenging behaviour/ mental health
- Must have good computer skills
- Good Team Worker
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good Communicator
- Willing to undertake NVQ 3 Supervisory and Promoting Independence
- Practical Skills
- Ability to plan, develop, monitor and effectively evaluate service delivery and care packages
- Ability to respond to Service Users / demands of service delivery in a flexible manner and organise out of hours rota system
- Driving Licence and own car with Business Insurance
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, click APPLY NOW or for more information please call us!