A UK leading Investment and wealth management firm, are searching for a high-calibre, and well-networked Financial Planner to join their growing team in Leeds.
Due to growth, we're searching for an individual to build and develop trusted relationships with current and prospective clients; providing bespoke financial planning and wealth management advice whilst leveraging the resource of a leading National to grow your client portfolio.
This would be an ideal opportunity for a passionate, well-networked, and client-focused Financial Planner; to join a growing business with excellent long-term prospects.Responsibilities
What we're searching for
- Develop a network of clients and professional connections across the region, to grow the opportunity to provide holistic financial advice
- Work collaboratively with the support team to produce clear, accurate and compliant financial plans for clients
- Attend functions and events to build professional relationships and promote the firm
- Create new business opportunities and win new clients through professional connections, joint-ventures and client referrals
- Help potential clients make positive decisions about their financial future and to implement any recommendations
What's in it for you
- Diploma qualified and ideally Chartered or working towards this qualification
- Experience in delivering quality fee-based business and utilising cash flow modelling tools to provide holistic advice to wealthy private clients
- Able to demonstrate a client following or introducers to grow the opportunity for new business generation
- Strong technical background with experience of IHT/Estate planning considered advantageous but not essential
- Successful track record within the marketplace and ability to deal with new and existing clients
- Competitive starting salary up to c. £80,000 plus bonus and package
- Extensive back office, administration and paraplanning support
- Career development and study framework to support with additional and advanced qualifications
Apply in confidence of contact James Salmon at IDEX Consulting for more information.