Director of Quality & Business Improvement - Electronic Hardware & Software background.
A Quality Professional with experience of ISO9001, AS 9100, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 standards and a background working in an Electronic Hardware and Software Development environment will report to the new CEO of a thriving Technology Company, leaders in Embedded computing products.
The successful Director of Quality will possess a Degree or HND in Quality Management or a relevant Engineering discipline and will be confident in their ability to drive improvements through all aspects of the business; with a focus on introducing a quality culture within the organisation, collaboratively leading people through change in a complex engineering and manufacturing business.Your background should include:
- A minimum of an HND in Quality Management or an Engineering Degree.
- Industrial experience within Electronic Hardware and Software Development.
- Industrial experience of ISO9001, AS 9100, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 standards.
- Good planning and Project Management.
- Familiarity with New Product Introduction, quality standards and processes.
The successful Director of Quality will create and lead a market led strategy for both product assurance and business improvement; taking responsibility for maintenance and introduction of the company's accreditations, implementing and maintaining a continuous improvement 'right first time' culture as well as managing new product introduction and product lifestyle planning.