Are you a KS1 Teacher in ST HELENS? READ HERE!
Milk Education are looking for KS1 Teachers
who are seeking work across the St Helens area!
We are supporting Primary Schools across the St Helens area to employ passionate, reliableand resilient
KS1 Teachers to work in Primary Schools from September 2021 onwards.
The opportunities available include day-to-day supply to compliment other commitments and short and long-term vacancies, so you if are looking for a fixed-term role we can also support you with this.
The Primary schools Milk Education are working with are happy to employ NQT's, ECT's and Qualified Teachers but ideally want you to have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and strong behaviour management.
We have full-time and part-time roles available between Monday and Friday. Depending on the type of role planning may be set or you will be expected to plan work and take this with you.
If you are engaging, passionate, creative and reliable then READ ON!
Our registration process at Milk-Education is super easy, all done on-line 4 simple steps and can be worked around out of school hours. Our target is to have teachers cleared and vetted within 48 hours- no hassle for you! Role requirements:
What Milk-Education can offer you:
- Previous KS1 teaching experience
- Phonics experience
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS
- Taught in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two years
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Training support sessions
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD
approach to Education-Recruitment: https://
We are the NUMBER 1 rated
Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk- Milk Education - Home | Facebook
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to or for an informal chat with Hayley call or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.